Senin, 07 November 2011

B1A4


B1A4 is one of my favourite new boy group for this year! They are cute and I like their debut song, "OK". Their group name, B1A4, has been explained as being due to one member having B blood type, and the other four having A blood type. It also stands for "Be The One, All For One" .
Company : WM Entertainment
Debut stage : April 21, 2011
Debut song : 'O.K' off of their album 'Let's Fly'


Waaa..love the MV! This song is fun and I like the way they moving their hands for part "you~" hahaha. Plus, this MV has also includes each names and blood types of the members starting from 3:06. It is easy for us to recognize them, right?!! OK GO B1A4!~

[Tracklist]


01 O.K
02 Remember
03 못된 것만 배워서
04 Bling Girl
05 Only One
06 O.K (Inst.)

The album 'Let's Fly' includes a song written and composed by the leader Jinyoung! He is talented and cute yeah.. I love him <3


[PHOTOS]

The group was first introduced through an online comic series, or ‘webtoon’ :)










Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar